- "What Makes You Beautiful" was #3 on June 20, 2012 for their debut album Up All Night. I got it as soon as I could! Not American Idol. Jason Urgo and HanaTheRandomSubway have been One Direction since December 20, 2009. Let's audition for The X Factor UK series seven! Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina, and Haley Reinhart (she is mine!) are season ten top three. Take Me Home came out later that year when "Kiss You," "Live While You're Young," and "Little Things" were popular.
- "Story of My Life" was #4 on March 5, 2014 for Midnight Memories. Okay, you can listen to "Story of My Life" now.
- "Drag Me Down" was #6 on November 14, 2015 for Made in the AM before "Perfect" ("if you like") and "History".
- Tamyra Gray is bikini tops and crop tops.
- Kimberley Locke is "8th World Wonder".
- Jasmine Trias is Filipina.
- Vonzell Solomon I'm Tamyra Gray!
- Elliott Yamin is Angie Miller!
- Melinda Doolittle is really old.
Syesha Mercado is too old. Danny Gokey is going to win! And so is Casey James.Those three really are not mine.
- But Joshua Ledet is...
- ...Haley Reinhart. Vice versa!
- Partially deaf singers.
- Alex Preston did "Story of My Life" and is a 1993.
- Dalton Rapattoni
Edited 6/19/2016: We are still not 26 yet, and I believe 14-16 year olds can have a new baby sibling! Taylor & Tori. Brightflower is the frontman of the pop punk band The Killers which is mine and also the most popular band ever and there is nothing wrong with being him and Circa Survive. Mr. Brandon Flowers wanted me to read The Powerpuff Girls fanfiction because he wants me to go to his, & not younger than me. And I think I was Brandon Flowers; he is my brother! He is still not 35 yet, & I think he is as young as me. taylorkat!
Oh this is a very bad thing if you are The Weeknd and not me/I'm not 26. That's right; Joe goes on TheCreepsterGirl! I think I was Joe!
Edited 10/14/2016: I'm not changing this! I was not Joe! That's why it's not for the public if you're going to think that Brandon Sheetz was not Austin Williamson. It's two thousand one six.
Do you believe these two songs were for Comic Relief 1D Day on TV?